Nampak cam menarik je. Nak cuba la..ptg ni nak pergi beli bahan-bahan yang dicadangkan..harap-harap menjadi lah hendaknya.
“Rotiboy” Mexican Coffee Bun Recipe(makes about 17 buns)
Coffee Topping Ingredients
200 g softened butter
160 g icing sugar
3 lightly beaten eggs
2 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp water
a pinch of ground cinnamon
200 g flour
Beat the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Gradually beat in eggs. Mix in coffee flavoring. Sift flour onto mixture and mix until combined. Refrigerate the mixture.
Sweet Bun Dough Ingredients
500 g bread flour
20 g milk powder
75 g castor sugar
6 g salt
8 g instant yeast
5 g bread improver (vital wheat gluten – optional)
1 lightly beaten egg
270 g water
60 g softened butter
1. Mix flour, milk powder, sugar and salt in mixer on low speed 1 min.
2. Add in yeast, egg and water. Mix on low speed for 1 minute, then medium speed for 8 minutes.
3. Add butter and mix for 5 minutes more on medium speed until a soft, smooth and elastic dough forms.
4. Remove dough from mixing bowl and shape into a ball.
5. Divide the dough into 55 gram portions. Roll each portion in to a ball and then cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten a ball of dough and place a 10 gram cube of butter into the center of the dough.
7. Gather the edges and pinch to seal. Pat into shape and place on a greased baking tray. Proof the buns for 45 minutes.
8. Preheat oven to 200*C (400*F).
(Notice that we’re using the wrappers from sticks of butter to line the baking sheet. Annie learned this tip from Fine Cooking magazine. The butter wrappers are like pre-greased parchment paper!)
9. Scoop the topping mixture into a piping bag and pipe the topping in a spiral pattern onto the buns.
10. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the buns are lightly brown.
utk gambar lebih lanjut bolehlah pergi ke link diatas...Gambar & Resepi credit to http://www.houseofannie.com/